Tuesday, September 29, 2009

For once, it's not about the Spurs...


I've watched and read about some sad stories in the Philippines because of Typhoon 'Ondoy', I do hope that the Filipinos will recover from this tragedy... They are one of the most nicest persons in the world, always have a ready smile, hospitable, helpful and kind, it's their nature. If you have read the news, a lot of people are lending a helping hand to the victims from aspiring politicians to multi-national companies. This kind of calamities seem to bring the Filipino people closer and thus stronger...

My heart goes to the victims, many people have died and lost their homes let's pray for them. Meanwhile, it's really good to know that people from all over the world are pouring aid to the Philippines. If you can help, please do... For once, this is not about the Spurs; it's about saving lives, it's about friends, it's about family. I'm lucky enough to know that my relatives back in the Philippines (I'm half Filipino) are safe and sound. But that doesn't mean I just sit here and stay happy. Friends; prayers can help... Please kindly offer some of your time praying for the victims it can go along way...


No comments: