Hi Folks! We only have a few days left before the Spurs' season opener against the Hornets. With the regular season about to start, I figured more Spurs news will be coming; so decided to make a regular entry that I would like to call, Spurs Weekly Bullets. It's not necessarily a weekend blog but rather a frequent posts of links within the site and other websites related to Spurs Basketball.
This is my first of many (hopefully!) Spurs Weekly Bullets because I don't want you guys to miss great stuffs that is related to the silver and black... I also included a new video section located at the left sidebar of this site (check it out!). I'll try to add more videos as the season goes on...
- Manu Ginobili tells us that "The only objective is to win the championship" posted by jalberto and translated by urunobili at Pounding the Rock!
- Make no mistake about it, the Spurs is Tim Duncan's team. But I think the torch is slowly being passed to Tony. Also with a healthy Duncan and Ginobili, the Spurs should be ready this season.
- Timothy Varner of 48 Minutes of Hell says that Hairston is obviously deserving of a spot on someone’s roster. The challenge is weighing his talent against the big backdrop questions of team needs, the salary cap, and projecting the roster forward.
- ESPN's Bill Simons says that Duncan is healthy, happy, rested, in shape and is already the greatest power forward ever (bottom of the post).
- Jeff McDonald of Express-News thinks that with upgraded cast, Duncan is poised for final act, McDyess and RJ joined the Spurs because they couldn't beat them; and the Spurs are weighing their options on Mahinmi.
- David Thiessen of Project Spurs tells us that we have to be a little more patient with the Spurs this upcoming season.
- Now that the preseason is over, BlaseE from PtR shares us his thoughts.
- And Mike Monroe of Express-News reminds us that the Spurs aren't only team that got better.